At HEAT Culinary, we strive to create an environment that is both educational and entertaining, and we welcome everyone from the experienced home cook to those who have never boiled water! Each class begins with a short introduction to key kitchen equipment, knife techniques, etc - and then we dive right in to the recipes and get cooking.
Located in the heart of Carpinteria, the HEAT Culinary kitchen is outfitted with state of the art cooking equipment and a pantry stocked with the best ingredients for preparing a delicious meal. Classes are typically capped at 8 students, to ensure that each individual gets an immersive, hands-on experience. Come hungry, because after all your hard work in the kitchen, you'll want to enjoy the fruits of your labor!
To register for our adult culinary & baking classes, there is a minimum age requirement of 18 years.
** Kids Culinary & Baking Camps (8 - 12 years)
** Teen Culinary & Baking Camps (13 - 18 years)
By registering for a class with HEAT Culinary, the guest agrees to the policies listed below. HEAT Culinary is not liable for the following:
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property and/or equipment
- Any bodily injuries or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in any class, workshop, or program on HEAT Culinary's property
Unless you explicitly make a request to our management team not to be photographed, HEAT Culinary has full consent to take photographs while you are on our premises. HEAT Culinary has full and unrestricted publishing and use rights of these photographs.
Please alert us at the time of booking a class if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies (i.e. vegetarian, gluten, etc.). We will share your dietary needs with our teachers and do our best to accommodate your requests.
For the safety of all our students, we ask you come prepared for class. This includes adhering to few safety regulations in our kitchen:
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- In food preparation classes, please keep hair tied back
- HEATculinary does not offer cash refund if you are unable to attend the class you've purchased a seat for. However, if you notify us 24-hours before a class that you will not be able to attend you may do one of two things:
- Transfer your payment to another class --OR--
- Designate someone else to attend in your place for a scheduled class
- Occasionally, HEAT Culinary will have to reschedule or cancel a class. In these situations, we will contact you directly at the phone number or email address you have provided to let you know. If this should happen we will do our best to transfer you to another day the identical class is being instructed . If we are not able to provide you with a class transfer, we would be happy to offer you either a class credit for future use or a full refund.
***If you are already registered for a class and decide you'd like to transfer to another course instead ... Not a problem! Please give the HEAT Culinary office a call and we would be happy to transfer your credit over for an additional $25 fee.